Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Lethbridge College and Buchanan Library



This is the main entrance of Lethbridge College .
It takes two minutes to walk down this path from our residence to the library.

This is where I work, Buchanan library.


These photos are of Kathy's office which I am using while I am here. There is a very pleasant outlook from the window.






I spend most of my time on the information desk so I can observe and learn from my new colleagues.




Information desk




Front EntranceFront entrance with circulation desk to the right.





This library uses a different system for organising the resources, that may seem like a small thing to most people but for a librarian it is a big deal.





This is the view from my office, past the information desk to the front of the library.

My first day here was 11 hours as there was a meeting at 5pm. I didn't want to miss it as it was an opportunity to meet some of the senior staff here at the college.

No comments: